My 29G FOWLR Pics and Phases

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jalo Reefa'

master of non-specific gravity
Feb 19, 2009
I went with the BP2 - ordered it from fosters and smith with the pre-skimmer and bubble trap. any updates? I'm following your thread closely because I will be setting up a tank of similar size

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
At this point I have 5 hermits and like 6 snails, 1 peppermint shrimp and a emerald crab-- which is really sweet it watch!-- I found the peppermint shrimp on my powerhead the other day, it was really funny and the emerald comes out now and then and normally I can see him hiding under rocks and stuff. to my knowledge none of my invertebrates have died yet so I hope it keeps that way!!!

Fish progress1 005.JPG Baltimore-Washington-Mags 117.JPG

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
A couple weeks ago I picked up a Scooter Blenny from my local fish store. I know they are generally hard to feed and take care of but the owner of the local fish store said that mainly the mothers are just picky eaters and this one just eats the flake food that I have and thats all they feed him. He looks really healthy as well as everything else there and had been there for at least 2 months so I got him and he's awesome!-- He is still doing really good and he's super fun to watch as he scoots around the tank!

Fish progress1 072.JPG Fish progress1 076.JPG Fish progress1 075.JPG

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
I took a travel down to that pet place which has that fish place in it in Lancaster, PA and got some eagle eye polyps. They are doing really well, although they were only under standard florescent lighting for about 5 days. A few days ago I got some nice lights which are pretty decent and the polyps are definitly loving it. -- heres the lights-- http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...~idProduct~CU01137~idCategory~FILTFIT53U.html Here's some pics of my polyps under the regular light- and i'll get some pics of my tank with the new lights and the new tank set-up later!

Baltimore-Washington-Mags 115.JPG Baltimore-Washington-Mags 114.JPG

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
Hey, no major updates on the tank as far as livestock goes.-- Sadly I did find that my two clowns had a bad case of ICK a few days ago but I got some ICK Attack and since monday it seems to have gone away and I cannot find it on the fish anywhere. For a while they were acting sick and somewhat close to death-- (not swimming much) but they were always active eaters the whole way though so thats good and now they seem to just about have made a full recovery:thm:-- and I'm very glad the ICK Attack worked!-- Here are some more updated pics of my tank, clowns, and coral!

PS. I'm sorry I love taking and posting tons of pics-- it's just so hard to decide which pics to put up since I don't want to put up too too many. -- And yes Thats what she said! lol:perv:

100_9824.JPG 100_9832.JPG 100_9833.JPG 100_9835.JPG 100_9863.JPG

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
In the next month or so I am thinking about getting either a Bicolor Pseudochromis or a Royal Gramma Basslet. I think I like the Bicolor Pseudochromis more but from what I've heard they can be pretty agressive so I don't want to stress out my clowns at all. what do you guys think, I think I like Royal Gramma Basslet enough to get it if there will be a decent difference in temperament. Thanks a ton!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store