My 40G Breeder Dart Frog tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
thanks might have to use those in some of my other projects, the lighting looks good and i think this will look really good once done and it's planted. are you planing to have some form of background or just paining it black?

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Update. I really wasn't expecting most of the water from the waterfall to go through a hole in the back. I need to patch that up. I did a makeshift wall out of a tree fern panel to hide the tubing. Also finished my fogger. I had the hose in the tank just running the fogger and watching the awesome fog pour out of it for like five minutes, then back to reality. Also got a timer with 30 min intervals, perfect for the fogger!
Heres the website of how I did the fogger.
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/pa...eally-easy-ultrasonic-humidifier-journal.html

The background is just going to be black for now. I might make a couple magnetic ledges in the futures so they can be installed and moved around easily.

The wood. The stump on the left is cypress, the long log is ribbon(from MG) and the waterfall is a piece of cypress and malaysian driftwood(MG also) siliconed together. Hopefully the silicone that is showing will be covered up with natural plant growth.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i want to see a video of the fog machine filling the tank with smoke!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see more updates!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Update. more silicone is drying/curing. stupid hole in the waterfall is leakier than i thought. Coco fiber is in and just awaiting the silicone. I really have to make more of the plumbing permanent. Again I sit watching the cool waves of fog on the bottom of the tank. Its taking its good ol' time to fill up the tank. Im guessing when everything is closed off and everything is running, it'll be more humid in there allowing the fog to stay. pretty neat non the less.
Ill get a vid up or pics in soon. might start planting tomorrow!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
TEASER!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store