My blue angelfish.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Circumference is around/ diameter is across.

In exchange you get to tell me what the heck is "FDBS, FDBW, FBH." (The BS I am guessing is Brine Shrimp, and the BW is BloodWorms, but the FBH has me baffled, and the FD is likewise puzzling.)

Whatever it is, if I feed it to my three little silver angelfish, will they turn blue and stripey too? I am willing to do without the stripes if neccessary. :)
I'm guessing the FD stands for freeze-dried. (freeze-dried brine shrimp/blood worms)
FBH = frozen beef heart? :huh:

Not sure if you're joking or not but feeding these foods will not turn your silver angels to blue. The blues are selectively bred in the same way the other color morph angels are.

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
nice fish. it is nearly impossible for me to find something like that up in the great white north(canada) so i just admire them from afar. :)

bio_lover

AC Members
Dec 18, 2009
Circumference is around/ diameter is across.

In exchange you get to tell me what the heck is "FDBS, FDBW, FBH." (The BS I am guessing is Brine Shrimp, and the BW is BloodWorms, but the FBH has me baffled, and the FD is likewise puzzling.)

Whatever it is, if I feed it to my three little silver angelfish, will they turn blue and stripey too? I am willing to do without the stripes if neccessary. :)
He he, sometimes my mind simply went zapped! As for the FD... its the Freeze Dried and the FBH is frozen beef heart. Nope, you can't turn your angels to blue and stripey if you fed them with what I gave them. Its more on genetics. However, making your angels happy and comfortable with the surroundings will certainly boost their well being and colour.

bio_lover

AC Members
Dec 18, 2009
I'm guessing the FD stands for freeze-dried. (freeze-dried brine shrimp/blood worms)
FBH = frozen beef heart? :huh:

Not sure if you're joking or not but feeding these foods will not turn your silver angels to blue. The blues are selectively bred in the same way the other color morph angels are.
Yes, you're absolutely correct.

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
i dunno. cause everything is behind here. i'm sure i'll be able to get an over produced/inbred version of the fish in a couple years. i just started being able to get celestial pearl danios in my area a couple months ago so that says something. not sure about nova scotia.... i live up in northern ontario(in the middle of nowhere) so nova scotia is far, far away from here. besides canada has a lot of laws about 'altered' fish so some things you just can't get here at all if they are not natural.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store