My Cories have finally bred

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Jul 3, 2006
San Diego, CA
Congrats on the cory eggs. As others have stated, I would pull the eggs otherwise the parents or other fish will eat them. Also once the eggs hatch they will need to reach the surface to fill there swim bladder, so hang them near the surface of the tank or make sure what ever you move them to that the water level is only about 2 inches in depth. I feed mine very finely crushed up flake, almost a powder or if I have it at the time, live baby brine shrimp.

By the way, are these the albino cory's I sold you a while ago?
I bought some albino cory's from you and they laid eggs. I have two live babies and 37 eggs at the moment. I actually discovered them when I found one living in my filter. That lead me to explore my 55 gallon for eggs. I found a few eggs and moved them into the 10 gallon tank. I decided to use the magna float I have to clean the 10 gallon and found the remaining 37 eggs.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
I bought some albino cory's from you and they laid eggs. I have two live babies and 37 eggs at the moment. I actually discovered them when I found one living in my filter. That lead me to explore my 55 gallon for eggs. I found a few eggs and moved them into the 10 gallon tank. I decided to use the magna float I have to clean the 10 gallon and found the remaining 37 eggs.
I have about 30 now from my original 6...congrats on the babies:)

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
Congrats, if the eggs are layed on the plants,just cut off the leaves or unroot the whole plant,if on glass, just scrape it off with a razor blade slowly.Mardel: Maroxy should keep your eggs save from fungus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store