My wally-world rescue betta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
It's always a matter of personal choice and there is no "right" answer. Based on my experiences, I prefer to patronize good LFSs and even better local breeders. The best (and happiest) fish I've come to keep have been through my local aquarium club. The fact that you wanted to rescue speaks volumes though. "Fish are friends". :D
:iagree:We could debate this all day

AshK

Muffin MIX NAO
Jun 24, 2008
California, PA
lol Aqua you are really getting in to this!! PM me when you reach a revelation, so we don't spam the boards with chit-chat.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:iagree:We could debate this all day
But that's why I love this site... no one I know (away from this site) would care to even think about it much less debate it. I am openly called the fish geek and have started to take it as a compliment.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
But that's why I love this site... no one I know (away from this site) would care to even think about it much less debate it. I am openly called the fish geek and have started to take it as a compliment.
This is true I mean it is 12:30 in the morning eastern time in the US and here I am talking about it. MMMMMMMMM Does that make me a fish geek?????:):):)

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
This is true I mean it is 12:30 in the morning eastern time in the US and here I am talking about it. MMMMMMMMM Does that make me a fish geek?????:):):)
Pretty much! lol Glad to have you on board... The 12 step process starts with denial (I don't have enough tanks) and progresses to acceptance (I really don't use that room much). ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store