My wally-world rescue betta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL...what a thread. I have 11 bettas, all have come from Wal-Mart. I have been warned not to make any more "sympathy" surprise purchases :wall:

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
whoa wait a sec--I didn't see that ninja post! Yeah, LeahK, I'm the same person lol. I haven't been too active on vegweb lately because I'm investing all my time in school and my fishies lol! Thanks for the compliment on my recipes! Once the weather cools down I'll start more cooking!
:OT:I love vegweb!. I used to be there more often.

On topic. Buying animals obviously improperly cared for is generally not a good move as probably others here mentioned. It does save the life of one animal in trouble or some individuals, while dooming others since the place of business orders more of them if they sell well.

I feel if someone wants to buy animals in such a situation, it would be better if they would say something about their care at the same time. So hopefully along with the sale they get the message that fish are not well cared for instead of; bettas are selling well, lets restock more.

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
I can very much relate. lol

The "office" became the fish room. The Guest bedroom may also fall by the wayside in favor of fins.
So?...your guests can watch fish right?. As long as there's still room for extra bed(s).. it's all good right?.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store