Neighbor keeps dog tied up outside 24/7

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
I didn't leave my name or anything. I just shoved it in the mailbox.

My state doesn't seem to have those laws.
http://www.unchainyourdog.org/Laws.htm
Hopefully it was in the dark and broad daylight to where they can peek thru the curtains at their neighbors....Good luck though....So you are from Cali then...a cattle dog is a herding dog...Australian shepherd herding dogs.....they are sooo beautiful.....sounds like a medium size dog...OMG tied to a tree not nice at all.......and the poor puppy has no food or water either does it......that is animal neglect right there....all animals need clean water and clean dishes at all times....

rockethippo

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Yukon Territory, Canada
Awwwww :( I hope the poor dog get help soon:(

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
I found this:::

California Bans Lengthy Dog California Anti-Tethering Bill Becomes Law

http://network.bestfriends.org/animallawcoalition/news/7995.html
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed the anti-tethering bill. SB 1578 is finally law.

and this about the new shelter law in Cali...
http://www.tricityvoice.com/articledisplay.php?a=3269

You can call your local ASPCA and remain anonymous......

People like that I would love to do the same to them....It's people like that sparked me to go to school for Veterinary Technician......UGH

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
Hopefully it was in the dark and broad daylight to where they can peek thru the curtains at their neighbors....Good luck though....So you are from Cali then...a cattle dog is a herding dog...Australian shepherd herding dogs.....they are sooo beautiful.....sounds like a medium size dog...OMG tied to a tree not nice at all.......and the poor puppy has no food or water either does it......that is animal neglect right there....all animals need clean water and clean dishes at all times....
I did it during day light. They don't have curtains. I didn't see anyone in side either. Im not from Cali. I would like to be though. I had a Shetland Sheepdog.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
When I was working at an animal hospital, there was a client who had a cocker that had a 10 pound tumor (yes 10 pounds) under its chin..and the Doc told the guy a year ago that it should be operated on and the guy said no...well at that time it was just a little bump and then a year later (come on man do what the doc says, that is what I was thinking at the time)..but the cancer ended up spreading to the dogs lymph nodes and the poor thing had to be put to sleep...NOT NICE..We all were not happy. and all the animal cops that they have on animal planet going after the bad people ,those people just peeve me the heck offfffff.......OMG:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
I did it during day light. They don't have curtains. I didn't see anyone in side either. Im not from Cali. I would like to be though. I had a Shetland Sheepdog.
Shelties are the cutest puppies ever...they look like little foot stools..that is if they are a little
shubby...

you can always google "shelter laws for outdoor animals" in the state that you are from and it will give ya what ya need to know about the poor little mutt......I just hope the puppy don't suffer any longer than it has to...

tepelus

AC Members
Dec 31, 2006
Fremont, Oh
our neighbor two houses down has a bull mastiff in what looks like a ten by ten foot so called dog fence. it has a dog house, but the poor thing gets ignored, never see them play with it and its waaaaaaaay in the back corner of the yard. it boggles my mind why anyone would get a dog only to neglect or ignore it. the same should be done to them. btw...my boyfriend and i are adopting a retired greyhound in about a month, and may be fostering another one here real soon. we have about a half acre fenced yard with big shade trees for the dogs to play. can't wait to get them!

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Might want to be careful messing with other ppls mailboxes..its a felony here I do believe..

Blue

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
I just put something in it. I think thats legal.

The dog was inside today. Its so nice to see it out of the rain.
Yesterday was a nice day. I saw it outside. It only seemed to be out for a few hours. I passed the house a few times on errands.

Seems the letter and poems worked. I hope it lasts.

Mr. U

Can I have a cookie...pweeeze?
Oct 18, 2006
California Central Coast
man i had to give my puppy a big hug and tell her how SPOILED she is being an indoor dog :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store