New baby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

I <3 my fish

AC Members
Jul 20, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Congratulations!
That's quite a cute kid you've got there!
I hope mommy has a speedy recovery without any problems

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
what a handsome little monster! mom must have had terrible indigestion with that head of hair. i feel for her.

unfortunately, no matter how much schooling one gets real learning starts in the field and even the greats have to start somewhere.

they stuck my wife 9 times before they got the epidural right. meanwhile i'm locked outside behind the security doors kicking them and charging security like a mad bull. her back wasn't the same for months. needless to say she was hurt and helpless and i was peeved. they snuck the anesthesiologist out another door before they let me back in. his name was removed from all the records too. i can empathize.

good luck with the little man and here's hoping for a trouble free recovery for mama.

leeann82

AC Members
May 27, 2010
what a handsome little monster! mom must have had terrible indigestion with that head of hair. i feel for her.

unfortunately, no matter how much schooling one gets real learning starts in the field and even the greats have to start somewhere.

they stuck my wife 9 times before they got the epidural right. meanwhile i'm locked outside behind the security doors kicking them and charging security like a mad bull. her back wasn't the same for months. needless to say she was hurt and helpless and i was peeved. they snuck the anesthesiologist out another door before they let me back in. his name was removed from all the records too. i can empathize.

good luck with the little man and here's hoping for a trouble free recovery for mama.

OMG! that's absolutely insane! never ceases to amaze me what those idiots get away with.

When i had my twins (1st twin came natural, needed a c/s for 2nd twin) and the nurses removed the dressing over my incision, their jaws dropped. One nurse asked the other "who did the section"?. She said she didnt know and would check my chart. She looks to the other nurse and says. "hmm thats odd, it doesnt say who it was"

Turns out my incision was hip-to-hip, jagged, and the staples where over-lapping in some spots and a cm apart in other spots. They wanted to redo it but i had lost way too much blood to have been able to go back under. They ended up taping my incision closes with massive amounts of surgical tape......ugh.....I'm rather disfigured from it.

Achill3s

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
Congrats!!! I have a baby boy coming soon. Due date is set at Sept 17th but it seems he may come early.

lookit

AC Members
Jun 9, 2009
OK
Congratulations! He's a real looker. Best to you, mom and baby boy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store