New baby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Congratz!

Navyscuba

The Fish Envy
Jul 5, 2009
Bartlett,TN
www.thefishenvy.com
Real Name
Angel Rivera
what a handsome little monster! mom must have had terrible indigestion with that head of hair. i feel for her.

unfortunately, no matter how much schooling one gets real learning starts in the field and even the greats have to start somewhere.

they stuck my wife 9 times before they got the epidural right. meanwhile i'm locked outside behind the security doors kicking them and charging security like a mad bull. her back wasn't the same for months. needless to say she was hurt and helpless and i was peeved. they snuck the anesthesiologist out another door before they let me back in. his name was removed from all the records too. i can empathize.

good luck with the little man and here's hoping for a trouble free recovery for mama.
Wow. That sucks man I know how it is my wife got stuck like 3 times one time to do a spinal tab for an infection test and She was screaming with pain on the back and crazy migraine for quite some time. This time they did general because She was in pain and She couldn't sit forward.

OMG! that's absolutely insane! never ceases to amaze me what those idiots get away with.

When i had my twins (1st twin came natural, needed a c/s for 2nd twin) and the nurses removed the dressing over my incision, their jaws dropped. One nurse asked the other "who did the section"?. She said she didnt know and would check my chart. She looks to the other nurse and says. "hmm thats odd, it doesnt say who it was"

Turns out my incision was hip-to-hip, jagged, and the staples where over-lapping in some spots and a cm apart in other spots. They wanted to redo it but i had lost way too much blood to have been able to go back under. They ended up taping my incision closes with massive amounts of surgical tape......ugh.....I'm rather disfigured from it.

That is cruel. I'm sorry you had to go through all that.

kenyi

Maylandia lombardoi
Jun 18, 2010
Northern VA
Real Name
Joe
:y220e::y220e::y220e::y220e:Congratulations! :y220e::y220e::y220e::y220e:

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :headbang2::dance:

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Awww, peanut! Congrats to you and the wife!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store