New baby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

angel fresh

AC Members
May 23, 2010
Congrats best wishes for both the parents and the baby. good to hear all is well.:clap: with silence shhhhhh donot disturb the baby.

Navyscuba

The Fish Envy
Jul 5, 2009
Bartlett,TN
www.thefishenvy.com
Real Name
Angel Rivera
So went to see the wife and She had 2 doses of 2 different antibiotics when I was visiting her today. The pain is mostly gone and She looks a lot better than last night when I left her at the ER. Her regular OB DR at the hospital was at the hospital on her duty shift and She said I'm taking you with me to the MIU floor. Today another Dr was there talking to her and getting the whole story and He couldn't believe that they never provided her with antibiotics after a C/S and a Tubal. I'm surely putting a complaint to the hospital.

FishAddictJulez

AC Members
Aug 17, 2010
Girard Pennsylvania
:bday: So not fish related but Got my Newly born baby Boy last night @ 8:24pm after a dramatic hospital visit and six hours of my wife screaming and crying because of an Abruption. :nutkick: Oh man I wanted to kill the doctor. I guess he was a newbie. As soon as I got another dr She said Take her out to OR now. WT.... Really it took 6 hrs to get that. Anyway We got a healthy little boy 7.2 pounds and 19.5" Yay he is a great little boy. Eating well and alert. Wooooohooooo.

YAY!! Congrats!! What did you name the little "hairball!!"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store