oh darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
That fish can't win, can it? Have you checked and double checked parameters in quarantine (pH and ammonia come to mind). It seems it is about time for you to start a hyposalinity treatment...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So how is your fish doing NYC? :confused:

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
all my water parameters are great. i keep the water on top alert. :thumbsup:
the ick went away however he aint coming out of the qt for awhile.

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
yea i know cpd. i really think i had a bad fish in the first place. this fish isnt something to begin with. :headshake2:

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
You're probably not going to want to hear this but I've just come across this in "PocketExpert Marine Fishes"

........(Sadly, in recent years some individuals have failed to survive more than a month; the reason for these mortalities is not known, although collection or shipping problems are suspected by some observers.) ........

I know it's not the answer you're looking for but thought it might put your mind at rest if you know it's not something you've done!

HTH

Last edited:

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
thank you for pointing that out for me. i hope he makes it, i had it for 2 months and i am so attached to him :cry:

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc

he has no ick in his faces but he has them in his tails. now he shows sign of twitching! i am right doing hypo now.

Last edited:

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
i took out my AC 50 filter and replaced with 2 diy sponges i made just now. dang this sponges are dam loud!

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store