oh darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
those dang flame angels are cursed! I hope after you battle this ich bout that he stops getting ailments!

My potters is doing so much better than my flame. And to think, I was not hesitant in the flame but was with the potters.

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
mandy how about we both go search for healthy ones ourself? :shark:

thanks goodness atleast one of your angels isnt killing you lol

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
i couldnt sleep for the past two months cause of this guy; waking up every 6 hrs just to check if hes alive. doing 50% w.c everyday. trying to figure how to feed him nori(no luck still) gosh, im tired already. he better get better; all this people wanting to see back in full strength =)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
i couldnt sleep for the past two months cause of this guy; waking up every 6 hrs just to check if hes alive. doing 50% w.c everyday. trying to figure how to feed him nori(no luck still) gosh, im tired already. he better get better; all this people wanting to see back in full strength =)
How long do you sleep if your waking every SIX hours:confused:, wow 6 straight hours of sleep would be amazing! LOL

You seem to be doing everything you can, I'm sure in the end it will pay off...he is a very pretty boy BTW!

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
mandy how about we both go search for healthy ones ourself? :shark:

thanks goodness atleast one of your angels isnt killing you lol
haha, that's the only fish that isn't under hypo right now. :wall:

At least you know if something happens and he doesn't live a long life in your tank, you did everything you possibly could do.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
a lot better than I am. I have 70g of trashcans, one for RO water, one for water mixed around 1.009 for hypo, and another at 1.026. my life revolves around them. I might start sleeping with my refractometer haha. thanks for asking.

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
good to hear your fishes are doing fine.
haha all we need is refractometer and a red bull. it looks like we're going to talk again soon. ttyl hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store