oh darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Must be something with them. Mine was dead this morning as well, with no visible issues, was eating well, swimming around fine, all params in QT were fine. I think we got a bad batch of flames.

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
awww man, sorry to hear this. im telling you mandy we need to look for it ourself!
most of these flames comes with bad internal bacteria slowing killing them i heard. how long did you had it for?

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
Now im really afraid to get fish !
Afriend has a powder blue tang ,i would like to buy and a yellow tang .
but after all this im not sure now

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
Now im really afraid to get fish !
Afriend has a powder blue tang ,i would like to buy and a yellow tang .
but after all this im not sure now
Yellow Tangs are the hardiest of the Surgeonfish when it comes to keeping them in captivity, but surgeons such as the Powder Blue and the Regal are the most prone to Ich.

That's why I only have a Yellow Tang, I'm too scared to try the others:grinyes:

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
awww man, sorry to hear this. im telling you mandy we need to look for it ourself!
most of these flames comes with bad internal bacteria slowing killing them i heard. how long did you had it for?
I had him for a month or so, not positive when I bought him, but on my little timeline it's been roughly a month. I'm going to hold off replacing him with something until I move.

Blossom, just be careful when choosing fish. If you're a beginner, go for beginner fish. Save ones that are a little bit less hardy for when you have a bit of experience under your wings.

nycsicktank

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
nyc
Yellow Tangs are the hardiest of the Surgeonfish when it comes to keeping them in captivity, but surgeons such as the Powder Blue and the Regal are the most prone to Ich.

That's why I only have a Yellow Tang, I'm too scared to try the others:grinyes:
you know you want power blue :grinyes:
I had him for a month or so, not positive when I bought him, but on my little timeline it's been roughly a month. I'm going to hold off replacing him with something until I move.

Blossom, just be careful when choosing fish. If you're a beginner, go for beginner fish. Save ones that are a little bit less hardy for when you have a bit of experience under your wings.
i hear alot of complains over at RC flame dying so quickly :headshake2:
am i consider a beginner too?:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store