One fish to rule them all!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rwilliams254

AC Members
May 16, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Beautiful fish... however, is it just the camera or does he look blue-ish?

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Beautiful fish... however, is it just the camera or does he look blue-ish?
I thought I saw some blue highlights in there! Very handsome guy fishycat!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Thanks you guys & gals!!

This morning the white dots weren't there, which probably means the buggers are forming cysts in my gravel. *sigh*. I'll check again when I get home... Nervous about dosing salt!

Nazzy (boy, hubby will hate that nickname) does have some dark blue iridescence, which looks pretty cool over the black. I'll try to get flaring shots - his fins are translucent with little dark speckles...

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Update: 4 days later

So as of today, no ich spots! I'm cautiously optimistic that what we thought were ich spots were tiny air bubbles, or something. I took some pics with the digicam so you can see Nazzy a bit clearer... pardon the dirty acrylic - I've been holding off a cleaning until I confirm whether or not there is ich in the tank.

07-31-10 016.jpg

07-31-10 022.jpg

The tank is also going to get a huge rescape - sand substrate, more plants, sponge prefilter.

07-31-10 016.jpg 07-31-10 022.jpg

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
You should put a couple of shrimp named Frodo and Sam in there so the Nazgul can truly become threatening :)
(not really)
:lol:
Oh, there were 12 endler fry in there to begin with... I think I counted 9 today. Terror for everyone! :p:

I wanted shrimp in here eventually, we'll see. Depends on how well I can plant the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store