One fish to rule them all!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
I hope he stays healthy, definitely a gorgeous betta. Bet he's glad out of that cup.

vaine

AC Members
Apr 6, 2010
Metro-Detroit
Very nice better! Love the color as it is 2 of my favorites!
I'd still do a slight WC with a really good vac to be on the safe side;)

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Thanks, Vaine!

I picked up a gravel vac yesterday (since I only use a hose siphon for my sand tanks, lol) and hope to do a water change/vac this week, weekend at the latest. Still no spots!

vaine

AC Members
Apr 6, 2010
Metro-Detroit
Thanks, Vaine!

I picked up a gravel vac yesterday (since I only use a hose siphon for my sand tanks, lol) and hope to do a water change/vac this week, weekend at the latest. Still no spots!
Sounds good! I'd kinda be worried that it might stress him out and poof, you have more spots.
I can't believe I went as far as spelling betta as better is must need:coffee2:

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Thank you R.A.W.! Yes he looked so awful when I first got him, now Nazzy is eating like a pig and lording over his 6g! I'm happy that he seems to have stopped chasing the Endlers... peace in Middle Earth? :laugh:

Amour

AC Members
Jun 23, 2010
He's a gorgeous crowntail! I want to get a black betta one day. Congrats on your find.

In those pictures he looked really bloated though. Don't know if someone's already said that.

Did you find out if he has ich?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store