Oscar...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
plus hes wild (i believe you bought a wild one) so its a big impact to go from a lake to a fish tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
he's cute!

yes, thaw out the bloodworms. give him just a few worms at a time. because he is settling in, his appetite may not be at its optimum level, and you don't want uneaten food fouling the tank.

what i do when i want to feed just a bit of a frozen food cube (bloodworms, mysis, etc) is shave some of it off with a knife and put the rest of the cube back in the freezer. works great.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
he's cute!

yes, thaw out the bloodworms. give him just a few worms at a time. because he is settling in, his appetite may not be at its optimum level, and you don't want uneaten food fouling the tank.

what i do when i want to feed just a bit of a frozen food cube (bloodworms, mysis, etc) is shave some of it off with a knife and put the rest of the cube back in the freezer. works great.
good info. i didnt even think about fowling the water with the worms. i do that exact thing when im feeding my frogs brine shrimp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I have had mine pull tantrums and refuse to come near me or eat for as long as 3 weeks. I let them have their fun and they always let me know when they are over it and ready to eat.

Gotta love some of these answers from people that have never had one!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store