Overflow/return pump

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
So just go and buy those parts at the hardware store and make one then???
Yeah thats the link.. Its DIY but thats what I would have sent you.. ;)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, so what is a "dremel"?????

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
A dremel is a small rotary tool that has different attachments that will allow you to sand, grind, drill, etc etc etc. If you don't have one it would be probably cheaper to see is someone else who has one can help... or if someone can make it for you for like a beer or two.. ;)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
A dremel is a small rotary tool that has different attachments that will allow you to sand, grind, drill, etc etc etc. If you don't have one it would be probably cheaper to see is someone else who has one can help... or if someone can make it for you for like a beer or two.. ;)
Could I just sand it without the dremel? Or do I have to grind and drill it too??

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Could I just sand it without the dremel? Or do I have to grind and drill it too??
I am sure you could, but it would probably take forever.. You'll need other tools as well.. A drill, large drill bit etc. If you don't have them it will cost you more to buy the tools than to buy the alternative on lifereef. Either that or hit one of your reef club guys up for help..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store