Overflow/return pump

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
you need to drill to make the holes :thumbsup:
Oh, I just figured it came that way...hmmm, ok then.:)
I am sure you could, but it would probably take forever.. You'll need other tools as well.. A drill, large drill bit etc. If you don't have them it will cost you more to buy the tools than to buy the alternative on lifereef. Either that or hit one of your reef club guys up for help..
Oh, I'm sure I can find someone to help...I believe all my Gramps tool are still there in the garage, so I could just go over there...I'm sure my Grams would let me use them, if nothing else.:grinyes:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
You've seen a dremel before G, you just didn't realize it. It's the little rotary tool nail salons use to file down acrylic nails. I have one for my dog's nails.
LOL...never had acrylic nails before, actually never been to a nail salon, but I think I know what you are talking about.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
So I posted up in the reef club forum and I already have 3 guys that said they have the tool and would help me if needed, they are having a meeting Sat...but I wont be able to go since my Mom is coming down for the weekend or I could of had it done then, they all said they would bring stuff to the meeting if I wanted:perv:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
G if all else fails I can make you a gurgle buster. Its literally about a buck in PVC parts and 5 min to dremel it out and drill 3 or 4 holes. If you have issues let me know, then all you have to do is stick it in the bolkhead and adjust it to be quiet. I've made 3 of them so far for various overflows and I like the way they work.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
G if all else fails I can make you a gurgle buster. Its literally about a buck in PVC parts and 5 min to dremel it out and drill 3 or 4 holes. If you have issues let me know, then all you have to do is stick it in the bolkhead and adjust it to be quiet. I've made 3 of them so far for various overflows and I like the way they work.
AWWW, thanks Sploke!!! While your at it how about the wall of tanks?:perv:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
lol i told you, pick up the materials and fly me out there, i'd gladly take the vacation time to build another one :D

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
lol i told you, pick up the materials and fly me out there, i'd gladly take the vacation time to build another one :D
:thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store