PBJ anyone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bitsy

Intelligent,Conservative,Beautiful
Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
sumthin fishy said:
I love them. If im out of bread, it goes on a tortilla, if Im out of tortillas, its PB and J in a bowl with a spoon. Out of jelly? skip the bowl and have a big scoop of PB plain. Then we get into the single mom with 5 dependants variations. PBandS (sugar, or syrup) PB and H (honey is expensive except for during the farmers market) PBanBananas, PBandmolasses, PB and powdered lemonaid. I got more but they might bross some people out.
Ohhhh, I lovd PB and honey!!! I haven't had a peanut butter and honey sandwich in eons!!!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Peanut butter and honey on toast.

cyberbeer65

Scratch Glass!
Jan 29, 2005
Metro Detroit
www.myspace.com
Camera Used
Galaxy S10 Plus
Crunchy Jif w/bananas.Or no bananaw/grape jelly.

anyone remember Goober Grape? it was peanut butter w/grape jelly in the same jar.

My fav peanut butter used to be Velvet,It was made here in Michigan,but they went out of buisness.

test4echo

Registered Seabeast
Jan 14, 2006
I love 'em. I usually go with crunchy peanut butter with strawberry jelly. I've liked PB sandwich with some banana slices ever since I was real young.

odiechef

one of the cheeky wee monkeys
Feb 7, 2005
Oregon
PB&J, strawberry jam, is great...other jellies/jams are good...but the real stuff is PB and honey with a banana on the side....one bite sandwich, one bite banana.
Yuuummmmy!

w/ or w/o the banana I have 4 to 5 a week at work.

btw...crunchy all the way

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store