PBJ anyone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
PB is a very new thing for me. It was just about 8 months ago I learned that I've outgrown my peanut allergy (I have different food allergies now), so I've been trying all sorts of peanut foods. I've also learned that once you outgrow a peanut allergy, it's a good idea to consume peanuts regularly to avoid a return of the allergy.

Peanut Butter is okay, don't know if I'll ever love it, but I do like peanut butter cookies. Also like Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars and Wunderbars. :D And, finally, I can try Thai Food without worry! Yum!

odiechef

one of the cheeky wee monkeys
Feb 7, 2005
Oregon
ok...just thought I'd throw this one in for giggles...

My dad would, probably because he liked them and because of the reaction from us kids, make and eat this...

white bread, generous spread of PB, about 1/4 inch thick slice of large white onion...

I love onions but I still can't wrap my mind around that one.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Well....my favorite way to eat peanut butter sandwiches is-lots of PB..white bread, and loaded with sliced dill pickles. Ummmm mmmmmm gooooood!!! LOL. I know it sounds gross to some but if you like pickles and peanut butter give it a try sometime. The pickles some how cut down on the stickiness of the PB.

My mother in law eats peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches. Not my thing.

test4echo

Registered Seabeast
Jan 14, 2006
odiechef said:
ok...just thought I'd throw this one in for giggles...

My dad would, probably because he liked them and because of the reaction from us kids, make and eat this...

white bread, generous spread of PB, about 1/4 inch thick slice of large white onion...

I love onions but I still can't wrap my mind around that one.
Onions???!?? I mean I love onions but on a PB sandwich? Ewww. The farthest I'll go is banana slices. :p:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store