PETCO $1 PER GALLON SALE!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
^ How do you expect to ship a large aquarium? You could, but shipping would cost twice as much as the tank itself. :)

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Just for those who can not make it to the other sale from aquasomething, Petco is having thier annual $1 per gallon sale from August 28-Sept5,20081!!!!Now if you would all save me a 30g tank!So if i was u i would start saving some green!!!!:headbang2:
Thanks for that info. i always miss all the good stuff because I'm usually the last to know, but I may have a chance at this thanks to you.

anyone know how big petcos tank are. i know Petsmart doesn't usually sell anything bigger than 75.

legendaryfrog

Tactical Refreshment Action
Nov 25, 2006
arlington heights - hoffman estates, IL
Awesome. Its is just in time for my nephew's birthday.

Aito

AC Members
Aug 3, 2008
Hm, I would love to get a 55 gallon. How heavy is it? You think I'd need two guys to lift it? Hopefully there's someone at Petco who could help me place it in my car.

Notophthalmus

I put the 'snork' in 'snorkeling'!
Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee
An empty 55 weighs about 80 lbs. It's also kind of an awkward shape. While you certainly can carry one yourself, it's a lot safer with two. I can't imagine that the employees wouldn't help you carry it, though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store