post your betta pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DieselJunki

The Tomboy
Aug 20, 2009
USA
www.myspace.com
Could be but he flares at the back of the tank. It's acrylic and it doesn't seem like the back of the tank has that mirror effect to it like the sides do. Who knows. I think it's funny. He's built a couple bubble nests too.

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
Could be but he flares at the back of the tank. It's acrylic and it doesn't seem like the back of the tank has that mirror effect to it like the sides do. Who knows. I think it's funny. He's built a couple bubble nests too.
remember you are on the outside looking in,he is on the inside so the light might like bend and create a mirror on the inside from his piont of view.

and also :nice pic crispus!!!!!

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Punk and Fishy Stallone's 10g (complete with makeshift powerhead pre-filter)

Old pic of Fishy Stallone before he decided he hated his tail

Close-up of Punk

Flammy

Flammy before tail annihilation

Girls: Ruby and Rouge are the red girls (don't remember which is which, they look the same), Rose is the bluish marble, and Lily is the yellow

And my big girl Cattleya (named after the orchids) is being treated for dropsy right now. :(

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
Here is an older pic of my Betta "Fred":
Fred fin regrowth 1.JPG

He has been battling fin rot for a while now and whenever he starts to get better his fin rot returns, currently he looks a little worse for wear.

Fred fin regrowth 1.JPG

lilcavy2

AC Members
Mar 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
I gotta thank halfmoonplakat for starting this topic because I would not have otherwise noticed all of the fin regrowth on my betta. They keep them in such nasssty containers in the pet stores. Pristine water rocks! :dance:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store