post your betta pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal

Sevast0

AC Members
Jul 11, 2009
New Jersey
Ok, most of these are old pictures, and that's why some of these bettas aren't in big awesome tanks. All the bettas now have been moved to big awesome tanks and I can take pictures to prove it. Just so I don't get flamed.

This is Styx, He was a red Crowntail betta and this is a picture of him before his fins got shredded from ick.

This is him at his worst.

And this is how his fins grew back. Styx died a couple of months ago from sand impaction (This is what I get for keeping a greedy betta with cories and sinking foods).

This is Blaze, my ORANGE Crowntail betta. He is actually orange, but he never shows up the same orange in pictures as he is in real life.

This is Cirrus with flash.

Cirrus without flash.

This is Jericho with flash.

And Jericho without flash.

And, last but not least, Orion!

Sevast0

AC Members
Jul 11, 2009
New Jersey
I forgot to add pictures of my other betta! This is Mars, my newest betta. He is ver beautiful, and I think he might be the only betta that had perfect fins (or at least as near as perfect a betta can get from around here). The pictures of him suck right now because his light on his tank burnt out and I wanted to get a compact flourescent, and the one I did buy... was broken and I didn't check it. So I have to go return it and buy another. Anyway, here's the pictures of him.

And here is my boy friend's betta. He named him Neptune, and that's what made me name my red guy Mars. So they are a matching pair!

abisheridee

fish noob!
Nov 21, 2009
Lincolnshire, UK
Gill :) My first betta. Got him in a pretty crappy state from the fish shop in the middle of winter, and had to put the bag with him in down my top as I went home to keep him warm! :duh:
One of his gills sticks out loads more than the other, which is why his name is.... Gill :) I was looking for something a bit more interesting before I got him, something REALLY fancy like some of the ones you guys have or you can find on the internet, but I HAD to rescue him- he's lovely, and always comes up to say hello when I lift the lid on the tank, and I wouldn't change him for anything :)

ChipsCT

AC Members
Jan 3, 2010
My baby boy!!!

This is Chips! He's my first Betta. I've only had him about a week or so so we're still getting to know eachother. So far we're getting along fine, except when he flares at me in the mornings, i know it's his way of saying "good morning, but i'm hungry!" but still, he could at least wait for me to open my eyes enough to see where his food is!

DSC00446_edited.JPG

Flower1982

AC Members
Sep 29, 2005
Pennsylvania
Real Name
Jess
Here is my betta Charlie:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store