Reborn Dolls?...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WinstonCourt

AC Members
May 30, 2010
I am forced to go with the majority here.

But, that is just downright spooky!

I had to show it to the wife, it was just so visually apprehensive to me. Her first question was, 'Who are those for? Child molesters?' I suddenly realized, she put my fears and suspicions, immediately, into proper words. Another thing we discussed, the possibility devil worshipers would buy them for child sacrifices.

What can I say, we have dark minds.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Buy one and leave it somewhere and freak someone out like on the side of the road or something :)

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Buy one and leave it somewhere and freak someone out like on the side of the road or something :)

lmao..omg..the pranks you could play!

WinstonCourt

AC Members
May 30, 2010
Come to think of it, could be fun.

lmao..omg..the pranks you could play!
Like, walk into a bar full of people, especially a lot of women, carrying the baby, order a shot, and make it appear as if you had dumped it down the baby's mouth. Then tell the bartender, "Thanks. She was just about ready to wake up. Leave the bar and see how far you can make it down the street. LOL

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
:evil_lol::evil_lol: This is full of some warped individuals.... it's good to be home. Dangle her over the 5th floor of a balcony and let her "slip" from your hands.:thud:

WinstonCourt

AC Members
May 30, 2010
:evil_lol::evil_lol: This is full of some warped individuals.... it's good to be home. Dangle her over the 5th floor of a balcony and let her "slip" from your hands.:thud:
WOW. What reminds me of Michael Jackson? ROFLOL It would even work better if you had your girl with you and she immediately started SCREAMING.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store