Reborn Dolls?...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GCL

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Western Ct.
Busting a gut reading this!

How bout visiting an ex ~9months~ later with one in arm, and ask if he'd like one 'cause you have two at home....:22_yikes:

Which just reminded me!
Want to say Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
wow..this whole thread is :barf:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
No, maybe its because I have a young kid or something, but I was actually physically nauseated by some of these comments.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
drop it down the stairwell of your apartment building with onlookers...
pull it out in the middle of a supermarket and start spanking it, shaking and screaming "i never wanted you in the first place"...
drop it out of the car onto the ground in the parking lot of said supermarket... then "trip" on it kicking it under the car...
take it to the liquor store and have it pick out what bottle it likes best...
christen it at the shore holding it under water for quite some time chanting religious murmurs outloud...
leave it in a busy elevator...
leave it at a cash register after buying something that "caught your interest"...
drop it out the window of a moving car as you accelerate off from a stop sign...
coddle it while grinding with some "stranger" in a dark nightclub...
take it shopping and tear open your new set of steak knifes in the isle and hand one to the "baby" to see how she likes playing with it before buying...
set it up on a large r/c vehicle for a "test run" and run it into a store rack at full speed...
take it to the park and put it in a baby swing... start slowly and work your way up to wrapping the swing around the pole with it in the swing still...
lots of fun could be had at a public pool...

the possibilities are endless... just hope you don't make the papers... in the police blog, lol.

i'm thinking about getting one now... and i have 2 kids...

these things are definitely SICK toys but would make for great pranks...

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
When I lived in TX., me and some friends acquired a mannequin, and yeah the looks on some peoples faces were priceless. Makes me laugh just thinking about it now. When leaving the grocery store with your "baby", lovingly put a bag of groceries in the child seat and carefully buckle them in, then just throw the brat in the trunk and take off.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
No, maybe its because I have a young kid or something, but I was actually physically nauseated by some of these comments.

Really?..I took it all in jest?..I have two kids, and would never, EVER, condone actions like these, ..but the ideas to me are funny.

Not saying you don't have a right to your opinion, ..just maybe after watching the news, and the things people do to real children on a daily basis, ..I guess, to me its easier to laugh at the possibilities, ..then imagine the realities?..

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I don't know what's creepier, the dolls or the middle aged women that push them around in strollers and "burp" them...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store