Reborn Dolls?...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
:rofl:Or put her in a car seat in the front seat and don't buckle it up. then hit the brakes at a stop sign when there is somebody in a car next to you!!!

WinstonCourt

AC Members
May 30, 2010
DUDE, y're sick.

:rofl:Or put her in a car seat in the front seat and don't buckle it up. then hit the brakes at a stop sign when there is somebody in a car next to you!!!
I mean, you forgot, you first rub the head with catchup so the place the 'baby' hit leaves a mark. That way the point of impact can't be disputed.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
I am laughing so hard right now I could cry. It takes one to know one. ;)

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
LOL, i was thinking, tying a dog to a stroller, and letting it take off, then screaming, ..lol

or...car seat on the hood of the car...

"forgetting" it in the bathroom of a walmart on the changing table..

burying it in the bottom of a filled grocery cart, and upon checkout exclaim that i forgot i brought her......

i could go on.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
...or when your guests arrive, slather it with BBQ sauce and toss it on the grill.

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
You are all a bunch of sick, sick puppies (but funny puppies, nonetheless :)-- No sicker than whoever came up with this creepy, creepy thing in the first place. If you look at the seller's products, there are a bunch of them. The one posted above is the freakiest, however.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Imagine walking out on the pier with a stroller and a rod and reel, then puttin a hook in her and throwing her out for "bait". If anyone says anything just reply "sharks love em and I have more where that came from, I run a day care".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store