Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
thanks for the comments RB...

Andy - Yes, FINALLY....could not stand the pressure anymore of people asking me to start...you have your way in the end....just this once though...lol

Mr Fire - Thanks mate, i just thought it would be different to do it this way...

Niko

cweber

AC Members
Dec 12, 2006
Oklahoma
I agree i think it will look pretty cool, having the two halves of the tank. Looks good!

yothereyo

just fishing
Nov 18, 2006
UK, England, Hampshire
looks very nice mate, i like that rock setup, might have to nick that idea. I also like the idea of having the corals on each side. keep it up.

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
haha and finally we get the log 8P. Jk man btw nice tank, wouldnt it be nice to be that handy ??? Havent talked to you in some time just wanted to say hi and nice tank. Planning on any other fishies in there? I assume your planning on more coral, heh. I also wanted to say thank you for all the help with my tank, its coming along great. I added my first Zoo 3 days ago, and it now looks great, hopefully it will spread throughout the tank.

Nice tank,
Jay

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Thanks for the nice comments Jay...Yeah, over time, there will be lots more corals and fish going in there, am not rush to fill it though..Am sure your tank looks great, think you had better post a pic or two in a new thread to give people a quick update...

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store