Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Hello the Roninmagik1...there will be some updates some time next week, not a great lot has changed, there will just be a couple of new addtions to the tank. I dont want to start banging in corals and fish left right and centre untill it has had a good chance to settle...its a new reef and i believe it needs that chance to settle and grow...plus, while i am taking my time, i am drawing out on paper where the two different lots of corals are going to be laid out...Will take some thought...am not a fast mover....lol

Thanks for leaving me some comments mate..

Niko

lovesfish

I love Spongebob!
Feb 12, 2007
Mississippi
www.myspace.com
sweet!

Michael Marino

SALT WATER FOR LIFE
Mar 5, 2006
Long Island, New York
nixon youre being very smart about this
Hello the Roninmagik1...there will be some updates some time next week, not a great lot has changed, there will just be a couple of new addtions to the tank. I dont want to start banging in corals and fish left right and centre untill it has had a good chance to settle...its a new reef and i believe it needs that chance to settle and grow...plus, while i am taking my time, i am drawing out on paper where the two different lots of corals are going to be laid out...Will take some thought...am not a fast mover....lol

Niko

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
I wish I had your patience, my friend. Planning would have been a good idea for me before I started cementing frags. Didn't I think they'd grow and fight? Frogsqawn next to a montipora, what was I on?

I applaud your forethought!

Niko

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Tom, i learn it from experience mate..not having the patience with my first system made it only an average tank...i want this one to be beautifull, stable, entertaining and above all, an enjoyment to watch...

Niko

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
ok ok ok.....my father will be back with my digital camera....TONIGHT....so, as i off work....Hey...did i tell everyone i am on Holiday this week?....

Will get some snaps done tonight, when its nice and dark....

Sheesh your all slave drivers....lol

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store