FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
4, 5, 15, 16. paypal-ing now.
Payment received, thanks!

Payment sent for

9.Earthworm flake
12.Beefheart flake
13.Liver flake

Changed my mind about liver flake. If you can remember I'd rather have the

15. meat wafers.

I already sent payment so I can't fix it in the comment box.
No problem, i can keep that straight! Thanks for the order!

:woot:My order arrived this afternoon. The veggie stick with calcium I got caused a shrimp pile up (really funny to watch). The other samples I ordered were also a big hit with my tank. I will be placing another order soon to try out the other products too.
Awesome, glad to hear it! I THINK my red cherry shrimp would love those too, IF my fish would give them a chance to try some! haha But its such a feeding frenzy the RCS are stuck with the crumbs that get kicked up.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Have you decided if you are going to sell larger amounts yet? I am interested in #10, 11 & 15 in bigger amounts if possible.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Have you decided if you are going to sell larger amounts yet? I am interested in #10, 11 & 15 in bigger amounts if possible.
Im definitely going to do bigger sample sizes, like i stated a few posts up. How much did you think you wanted? Ill send you a PM, and we can see what we can work out...

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Hey guys, so i just tried out the freeze dried whole earthworms that i have had sitting here for awhile, and as i expected...they were a big hit! So i want to add them to the list of whats available, these would be #19 on the list. I tried to edit my first post and add them in, but i couldnt figure out how to. So for now, im just so everyone knows...i have them ready to ship out!

I think these are very versatile. Feed whole to larger fish, broken up for medium sized fishes, chopped for small, and even crushed up and powdered for fry. Should be great for conditioning breeders, or bringing them back into shape after breeding. As far as a fish is concerned, I think its one of natures perfect foods!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Hey guys, so i just tried out the freeze dried whole earthworms that i have had sitting here for awhile, and as i expected...they were a big hit! So i want to add them to the list of whats available, these would be #19 on the list. I tried to edit my first post and add them in, but i couldnt figure out how to. So for now, im just so everyone knows...i have them ready to ship out!

I think these are very versatile. Feed whole to larger fish, broken up for medium sized fishes, chopped for small, and even crushed up and powdered for fry. Should be great for conditioning breeders, or bringing them back into shape after breeding. As far as a fish is concerned, I think its one of natures perfect foods!

Think I can trade the earthworm flakes to the freeze dried earthworms then?

My order would then be

12.Beefheart flake
15. Meat wafers
19. FD earthworms

fl4ian

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
if you haven't already prepped my order, I would like to add some FD earthworms to the order as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store