FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesixis

AC Members
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
PMing you now.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Everybody's order is at the post office now, so hopefully they will start showing up to you guys in the next couple of days. Thanks to all of you! I have plenty more of everything, so just because you missed todays shipment doesnt mean that you missed out. My next ship day will probably be thursday.

After i got done packaging everyones orders i had a thing of arctic copepods and 50-100 micron Golden Pearls left over. I cant tell if i miss counted before i started repackaging or if i shorted somebody...so if you didnt get something you ordered please let me know ASAP! I will get it right out to you!

And once you guys get your orders...let me/us know what you think, ok? I want to hear the good and the bad. Im still relatively new to doing this, and even though the vast majority of people seem to be really happy with what they are getting so far, im sure i still have a few kinks to work out. So really, i would love it if you would post your thoughts...what you thought of the packaging, the portion size, how your fish reacted, etc.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Payment sent for 4, 11, 14, & 16! Can't wait to spoil my fishys some more!!

Thanks for doing this for us! :clap:
Angi :hi:
Payment received, THANKS! You over payed me by $.50 though, dont worry...ill make it up to you! lol

Sooo tempting...I need new food, well I mean my fish need new food ;)

I thinking 1,4,11 so you might be hearing from me soon!
Go ahead, pull the trigger...you wont be disappointed, ill make sure of it! Your fish might be happy too... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store