FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
What would the cost be for ordering just type + shipping, or is it must order 3?
At this point, it has to be $6.00 minimum order. By the time i pay for paypal fees, shipping, shipping supplies, ect...its not really worth doing it for any less. But you dont have to get 3 different kinds, they can be all the same type if you wanted.

But if that doesnt work for you, PM me, i bet we can work something out. Just let me know...

thesixis

AC Members
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
Bump for great products. If you have never tried Ken's food, this is a great way to 'try' them. I have no connection to VQ78, however I do use alot of Ken's food.

StereoKills

Hey intern, get me a Campari.
Sep 10, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Awesome, a fellow Ithacan!

I need to setup all of my equipment now that I'm settled into my new house and I will defiantly be interested. What kind of pricing would you do for a pick up (if that's cool with you)?.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Bump for great products. If you have never tried Ken's food, this is a great way to 'try' them. I have no connection to VQ78, however I do use alot of Ken's food.
Thanks, and i agree. I think Ken's is great! Even me being able resell his stuff not with standing...im super glad he does what he does. I think the food from there is so much better than the vast majority of whats available commercially. And on a side note, there are a couple of other sites that i want to try food out from, like almostnatural...supposedly all of his foods are actually made by him, im curious to see how they compare to kens.

Awesome, a fellow Ithacan!

I need to setup all of my equipment now that I'm settled into my new house and I will defiantly be interested. What kind of pricing would you do for a pick up (if that's cool with you)?.
Oh sweet! Up until you, syracuse was the closest i ever saw anybody else on any of the forums. This isnt a very "fishy" town, thats for sure. Just let me know when you're ready to try some stuff out...maybe ill trade you food for a beer or something. lol

StereoKills

Hey intern, get me a Campari.
Sep 10, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Oh sweet! Up until you, syracuse was the closest i ever saw anybody else on any of the forums. This isnt a very "fishy" town, thats for sure. Just let me know when you're ready to try some stuff out...maybe ill trade you food for a beer or something. lol
Sounds like a plan! I know what you mean about Ithaca. I've only run into a small handful of people who were into the hobby. Ken's food is the bomb and I have wanted to get more than the sample he gave me a year ago or so, but I never use food up that quick as I'd usually rather get a new plant than a new fish :).

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
StereoKills...seriously, just let me know. And if you need some help getting things set up and running id be happy to lend a hand, i can live vicariously through someone elses new set ups! lol

BK...good to see you man! I think you might have been the first i sold food to, that was out of my own stash of decapped BSE, before i had even placed a REAL order at kens. haha

LuvBugz and Heikun....payments received, THANKS! Will go out on thursday...

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Next time I need food I hope you'll still have this offer going! I've always been put off ordering from Ken's due to the bulk only- otherwise I would have done so.

I've got plenty of food of different varieties at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store