Saying goodbye to your beloved pet...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
...is oh so hard to do. This is our Sugar. Without a doubt the sweetest dog we ever had. She was with us for a very long happy life. Her loss is even more painful since we have no other dogs. We bought a little black cocker spaniel, Molly, about 6 years ago so that we'd have another dog love in our lives when Sugar left us....and...we suddenly had to say goodbye to Molly a year ago. This is the first time since 1975 that I haven't had a dog in the house and it's so hard to deal with. I know some of you have gone through the same thing recently. Just wanted to share a picture of our little Sugar girl....

RIP Sugar .... April 14, 1995 - January 24, 2011.

Image001.JPG

rill2004

AC Members
Nov 19, 2008
Georgia, USA
Thinking about you!! I am so sorry about your loss. I dearly love this pic of Sugar.

Krista

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Sorry for your loss. :( It's never easy losing a close member to the family.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Sorry for your loss, Debbi.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I can tell from the pic that she was a happy, well-cared-for family member. Big hug from Texas, Debbi.

Mark

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
So sorry for you and sugar, pink :(

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
So sorry for your loss. I've been there too, and it's so hard to lose a member of your family. Remember you gave her a great home where she was happy and loved. I couldn't agree more with coach_z that it's harder than losing a relative. I think we feel more responsible for them when they pass and guilt can result, even though we do our best for them. Keep your chin up and remember the good times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store