Simply Discus Hobbyist Challenge

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hey Chad....congrats for being picked! I followed last year's challenge and all it's ups and downs. Was very interesting though!! I'll be following and good luck to ya! Did you get to pick being the person with the planted tank or is that what you selected as how you wanted to grow them? I never did figure out with the first challenge if the challengers picked the conditions or if they were assigned.

avionics30

San Diego Discus
Nov 18, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.sandiegodiscus.com
Hey Chad....congrats for being picked! I followed last year's challenge and all it's ups and downs. Was very interesting though!! I'll be following and good luck to ya! Did you get to pick being the person with the planted tank or is that what you selected as how you wanted to grow them? I never did figure out with the first challenge if the challengers picked the conditions or if they were assigned.
Hey Debbie!

Thank you! I am the only one in the contest with a planted tank. I chose to grow out this way. I am also only doing one water change per week. That's another thing that I am doing differently. The way we grow out is our own choice. Naturally there are a lot of people that are very interested how my discus will show against the others that have bare tanks and change water daily. I just like my way and I get great growth and have health discus. ;)

Great looking discus, good luck.
Arturo,

Thanks man! I appreciate that!

Best wishes!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Great Chad! You know I'm all for your way cause it's my way too! Go Chad!!!:thm:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store