SW Noob needing help!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Which rock were you looking at? The LR looks nice but I have no idea how they can guarantee LR from the ocean to be free of aptasia (great if they can).

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Personally I hate thin and very long tanks, are bow fronts any good? Do you know if people make custom acrylic aquariums? I don't want to go to the people from "tanked" because they do EVERYTHING including stocking, and they cost thousands of dollars-(I checked their website and 90's are their minimum)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Thanks for the craigslist idea, I check Craigslist every day. People try to sell their tanks for more than they bought them!!!! I mostly look for a stand but I take a look at the tanks too. Il look in at a fish store that sells used tanks for good prices, my friend got a 26 gallon SETUP for 30 bucks! (the place is called Aquatek, it's really nice)

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
I just saw the links, il try to get my mom to pick one up, THANKS!

Not to sound like an old man, but YOU need to go with your mom. YOU need to inspect the tank, make sure the silicone is in good shape, glass and stand are in good shape. This is your tank and your hobby, not your mothers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store