Take a plant, Leave a Plant.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletonhand

Landscaper Extraordinaire
Sep 9, 2006
Lincoln, NE
Sag's gone.

magakitty

Normal people scare me
Apr 5, 2007
Palm Springs
mysobrietyspace.ning.com
low light plants wanted

i would be more than happy to pay shipping for low light plants. Anacharis, java moss and hortwort have been suggested to me, but any low light plants would be welcome. shipping destination is Palm Springs, CA 92264. Just PM the cost and I will send money - if you have paypal would be happy to pay that way, or by check or money order as well.

Thanks
Kitty

Warmaster259

Giggity Giggity Allright
Nov 23, 2005
Houston, Texas
Im trying to get my 55g going and could use some mosses and pretty much any other plants you have. I will gladly send paypal.

Thanks

mgood86

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
First of all, hello to everyone. I have a need for low light plants for a 37 tall and a 10 wide. I have a paypal account and willing to pay shipping.

Thank you.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
i have lots of anacharis, don't use ferts or co2, or high light, but its choking out my tanks, need rid of it i use weight to keep it down not planted and it grows and covers the top wonderfull for fry, to hide in..
looking for anything short for forground, and middle.. have paypal account, shipping paid by you..unless even trade of something of interest..
also can't garantee snail free.... i'm loaded with ramshorns mostly reds,... the eggs might bee on them... if don't want them just put the plants in a jar of water for a few weeks and after the hatch them just dispose of them as you see them then when no more .. put in your tank.. thanks .. pm me..

Mar 29, 2007
Looking for java fern. Im in Evanston IL (a suburb just north of chicago). I will pick up. No shipping please

skipplet

AC Members
Apr 16, 2007
If anyone has clippings of any of the following plants, I'll gladly pay shipping costs (37064):

Anubias Hana
Dwarf Hairgrass
Narrow-Leaf Dwarf Subulata
red Hygro

Hydrocotyle leucocephala - Brasilian Water Ivy
Mayaca fluviatilis
Echinodorus tenellus - Pygmy Chain Swordplant
Lilaeopsis novae zelandiae - New Zealand Grass Plant
Echinodorus osiris -
Myriophyllum elatinoides - Water milfoil, Christmas Tree Plant
Hemianthus callitrichoides

Status