Take a plant, Leave a Plant.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calsruhe

AC Members
May 10, 2007
hello

i have aquarium tansk for sale ,
i do have many other varieties of fish, like
rivulus xiphidius, and many others
i also have many variety of plant,, and sanils
well contact at acknac_sur@yahoo.com

PPMN

Who could resist this face??
Hello all you generous people!! :) I would loooooooooooooooove to get my hands on some Hygrophila corymbosa (Temple plant) and Echinodorus rubin (Red Rubin Sword).

Plllllllllleeeeeaaaaase PM me!!

(55122)

Dec 20, 2006
Michigan
I'm interested in gaining some hornwort for my fry tanks. I don't have the money to pay for shipping, sorry. But in the future I will be able to give java moss and anacharis. Maybe some jungle vals.

questioncurl

AC Members
Aug 20, 2006
Hi, I'm trying to set up a new tank, and for now, have java ferns and an anubias nana. I would gladly pay shipping to 94121 for any of the following:

Java moss
Small crypts
Cabomba
Duckweed/Water Lettuce

Thanks!

discusman54

AC Members
May 5, 2007
Tidewater,Virginia
Trade swords for Hemianthus callitrichoides

I would like to offer a trade for some Hemianthus callitrichoides' a nice small leaf foreground plant. I have at least 3 Amazon sword plants that are growing on runners from the mother plants. They are 6" of leaf with at least 6" of root, very healthy! I did have a BBA outbreak which fading, be a good idea to use a bleach soak before planting in your tank. Got some Cabomba I can throw in too.
I will even pay your shipping for a nice bunch!
Thanks, Bob

Fishman07

I AM THE FISH WHISPERER
Mar 12, 2007
Southwest, GA
I really need some anubius nana, qwarf hairgrass, and/or parrots feather. I have hardly any money to spare right now, sorry. Any replies would be greatly appreciated and welcome, Thanks. Tyler

Last edited:

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
I have a little bit of hornwort... could trade for pearlgrass:D

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
[/IMG]

I have dwarf sag and a typre of sword for trade.

The sword i got from petco, the ones that come in the tube. this one i have in my tank with co2 and highlite and its way bigger then the one in my 10g tank. seems they gow biggerr with high light and co2 and ferts. Recently it has been sending stalks out of the water, prob bout 2 ft high. I just don't have room for it anymore. i have 3 at different sizes

i have plenty of sag, just looking to get rid of some.

not looking for anything inparticualr just something to trade.

Thanks
Brandon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store