Take a plant, Leave a Plant.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesfish

I love Spongebob!
Feb 12, 2007
Mississippi
www.myspace.com
I am looking for some micro sword plants if anyone has any; some glossostigma and some dwarf hair grass.

I will pay shipping and any other expense to you.

Thanks!

native

AC Members
Sep 11, 2004
ok this might be a shot int he dakr but i'd like to get some marimo or dragon moss. if anyone has i'd pay for shipping. I'd even by buy quantity

Ajordan

Se?or Member - Get it?
Nov 21, 2006
Massachusetts
I'm looking for some christmas moss. My area code is 01824. I will gladly pay shipping and would be willing to pick up in the southern NH or Boston area.

Not sure if this is the proper place but I should have some glossostigma, swords and vals in the coming weeks... perhaps some java fern as well. send me an email or PM if you want to get a fire lit under my behind...

Mar 29, 2007
looking for some water lettuce in the chicago area.

swordtail guy

swordtail-briggsy
Apr 1, 2007
i need plants some one pm me

calsruhe

AC Members
May 10, 2007
75 gallon tank

hello

I am in germany , working in collaboration with the cameroon aquatic society.Well i am a repesentative in germany, i am in forming the the memebers of this site that i have , the following variety of aquarium tanks

75 gallon to 100 gallon aquarium tank, i am selling it for just 300.99dollas

contac me acknac_sur@yahoo.com

er.jpg rena100x40Birch.jpg

Brandorr

AC Members
Jan 18, 2007
Dont worry bout shipping, i just dont want to throw anymore plants away, I know someone can use them. I will pay shipping, but wont ship till earliest monday 03/26/07.
I could use a handful of pygmy chain swords.

Also if anyone needs any Water SPrite, I am overflowing right now. as I just went from a 20 water hood to a 130 watt setup.

djb3848

AC Members
May 20, 2007
newbie plants..

I have a 100 gallon tank and I wanted to get some freshwater plants. I have fake plants but prefer live.. lol. Anyway if anyone has some plants that they can help me start growing in my tank that would be great. Of course as my plants grow I will help any member that may need it..

Thank you,

Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store