Taylor's 12 gallon planted build thread.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

scruztaylor

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
Sorry for the delay, I crashed early yesterday. I also made an iffy decision to get a german blue ram. Haha

phanmc

AC Members
Jun 24, 2004
Visit site
Get more plants in there ASAP. With the ammonia levels from the Aquasoil, it won't take too long for the algae to set in, cram the tank with as many plants as you can.

BoCoMo

In need of grace
Mar 2, 2009
Missouri
Rams love established tanks so don't be too discouraged if you run into rough luck with the first. Also they love to be in mated pairs (if you buy them from your lfs look for a pair that already appear to have "chosen" each other. You are gonna love Blue Rams! :thumbsup:

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
Get more plants in there ASAP. With the ammonia levels from the Aquasoil, it won't take too long for the algae to set in, cram the tank with as many plants as you can.
I totally agree... I wouldn't have used aquasoil without a full tank of plants on hand. I'd see if you can grab a handful of water sprite or floaters until you have your other plants.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store