The start of my fish room, woot!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Navyscuba

The Fish Envy
Jul 5, 2009
Bartlett,TN
www.thefishenvy.com
Real Name
Angel Rivera
I didn't read all the info here but as far as I could see I didn't see a footing other than concrete block other factor is the walls. Are the walls attached to the concrete block? if not sorry to give you any bad hopes but the hole building will be carried away by a small tornado. I'm in the construction field and I don't know the building codes for that county but I'm pretty sure you can get a small tornado in KY. If those blocks are just level in the ground that is bad news. Hope it will hold the weight of the tanks too. Mine is 6x8 and well supported and walls are bolted down and with big piles with concrete and 8 of them and even like that the weight is huge on them.

shewolfgeo

AC Members
Oct 14, 2008
Eastern Kentucky
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Shandy
so are the platies, apisto, and julii corys going in here?
Oh yeah they are going great. Still looking for a male for the apisto but I'll find her one.. Going to the big city on the 24th so hopefully I'l luck out and find her one.

I went to day and picked up some panel and insulation. Just got enough to do where the window, sink, and heater will be. Hoping to get that in tomorrow and some of the flooring. I'll post photos if we get that done.

shewolfgeo

AC Members
Oct 14, 2008
Eastern Kentucky
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Shandy
I know I am coming in late on this, but I like your sign! :y220e::thm:

Thank you very much. :D

We offically have light in the building and some plug in done. Also laid some flooring too, at the wall where the door and heater/window sink are all. We plan to get the insulation and panel up on that side maybe today so that he can install in heater and test it.

I'll get some pic if we do get that done.

shewolfgeo

AC Members
Oct 14, 2008
Eastern Kentucky
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Shandy
some updates...

Here is the little heater, all hook up and working. And I went with a light color plane so the room doesn't feel too small. Will be using white trim for the window too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another pic of my sign, I removed the angels I had on the side. And added a coat of clear acrylic coating, still have to add some more to it later.

another outside view

Some of the flooring not done with it yet. Will add trim along the wall too. And yes the flooring is mixed, its consider cull.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store