Thinking of Building a Biocube 14G

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xDetroitMetalx

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Moro, OR
I'm an extremely impatient person.

OMFG they came out together! I looked over and saw the male just swimming high up in the center of the tank. I was wondering wtf he was doing so I walked over to see the female staring at him at the entrance. I think the male was trying to prove to her that it was safe and nothing is out to get them. She kept swimming up to him and then back down over and over when finally the male swam back to the borrow. How I have the rocks set up now is much better for water flow, coral placement, less rocks on the substrate, and It made the borrow face the middle of the tank so now the male can see what is really going on. Their colors are extremely bright, I can't wait to snap photos of them for you guys soon.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Glad to hear it's working out!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Glad to hear. Hate to think of adding fish you can never see.

xDetroitMetalx

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Moro, OR
Well, last night (saturday) the shrimp ended up collapsing the little bridge I made so I had to re-scape it again which really freaked out the gobies and brought my nitrates up. Now the scape is better, again! All today the rear hatch was closed and I didn't see them until late tonight where they must have made a vote to move the entrance up front, good move as now they are catching way more food. I'm really thinking about buying a skimmer for this tank for some assurance, I really don't feel like losing these little guys.

Anyway, here are some more photos and proof that I do have a shrimp. I really like the females eyes, it's as if she has some eye-shadow with those high lights on top of them.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Nice shots! They look great!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store