Thinking of Building a Biocube 14G

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BucketFish

AC Members
May 22, 2012
Dude! Gobies are totally Death Metal! Bleahhhhhhhhhh! (that is the sound of a sleeper throwing up sand...or expressing sick mental anguish. You decide!)
I've decided that damselfish are totally black metal and would burn down churches and make skeleton necklaces out of their dead tankmates if they could. So glad to hear your Yashas are doing well. Pistol showing his ugly face more yet?

It's a relief to know I'm not the only weirdo that likes metal and fish...I'm actually working on editing a video of my firefish singing (moving mouth fast&in half-second loops-cheezy I know) an old Meshuggah song...I'll send you a link soon if you'd like) I've also done a filamented wrasse (the fish that headbangs with its awesome mohawk) with Cryptopsy's "We Bleed") and a crappy demo video of an electric eel (baltimore aquarium) with a crappy demo of an old Emperor song).

You are not alone, dear fishie friend...in fact, you may have just acquired a worthy opponent :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BucketFish

AC Members
May 22, 2012
OH AND BTW I named my newest fish Eschbach...thought you'd get a kick outta that. Drank a whole lotta beer with those boys after Unhallowed came out...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xDetroitMetalx

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Moro, OR
I've stuck with the older bands that you have mentioned. Cryptopsy is a huge favorite of mine, Flo Mounier is a beast. Lord Worm is my favorite vocalist and this most recent one is my least favorite. Meshuggah is another favorite of mine as well. I ALMOST bought the new record yesterday but the guy wanted $15, I just can't spend the money right now (stupid car). I've been out of the metal loop for a long time. All the new groups are just a bunch regurgitated crap (like South Park EP). There are very few bands I keep pace with now a days. The Black Dahlia Murder is a massive favorite of mine. A small part is because the metal band I was in only practice a couple of blocks down from where they practiced so we hung out a lot ten years or more ago. But in reality they are just great with a lot of older influences. Amon Amarth is another huge favorite. All Shall Perish I enjoy. I don't now, there are a lot, haha.

I am interested in your videos, mine are all pretty simple. I just get sick of the "Here is my Reef" videos with all this mellow weird elevator music awkward soothing crap. So I just inserted some metal to contrast :D

Anyway, fish are still doing great. I bought a Slim Skim Nano thinking it would fit in the rear chamber with some modification work, WRONG. So I have to figure out how to return it to Dr. F & S. I have pods EVERYWHERE and I wonder if the gobies eat them or not, they aren't out often wanting me to feed them and I see them jump out for stuff in the water column.

In other life news I haven't been posting often because I got my T/A back on the road for.... 8 hours..... And I ended up racing a new Challenger SRT8 392 (470 hp and tqs). We did a 40 mph roll and he got the jump, I ended up lurching him and putting 4 cars on him when my transmission blew up.... Again.... This will be my 4th trans, balls. Luckily, minus trying to find a skimmer, I'm really happy with the tank so I don't have to spend money on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store