Thorichthys aka Firemouths

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Man those Pasionis look sweet man, I miss mine.. Good job so far..

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I saw some pasionis on aquabid....your pics look much better!! LOL
They are very nice! I just got some meeki for my 125. I got 4.......they are really the only thing in the lower part of the tank. They are only like 2 inches maybe.....but they are pretty fun to watch.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Gorgeous fish Gabe!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Gorgeous fish Gabe!
Thanks Seth. Love these fish. Not sure what took me so long to get these. Oh wait I remember I was having a kick for Parachromis lol. To bad they all get so big and mean. I still got my male Motag which I can't house with anything. I need to part with this guy.

I saw some pasionis on aquabid....your pics look much better!! LOL
They are very nice! I just got some meeki for my 125. I got 4.......they are really the only thing in the lower part of the tank. They are only like 2 inches maybe.....but they are pretty fun to watch.
Yea my T. pasionis and T. mac's came from that same user on aquabid. There small when you get them but they grow fast with warm water temps and feeding them 2 times a day. His pic's look nice I saw them granted showing of a male that has fin extensions like mine would look better on there. Thanks for the kind words.

Man those Pasionis look sweet man, I miss mine.. Good job so far..
Thanks Mike. Love these fish. Unlike my previous cichlids who would either run for cover when they saw me or would rush to the front to attack me these guys are nice. Come a greet me doing there lil begging routine. Who needs an oscar when you got a Thorichthys lol.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Awesome Gabe yeah i too love the begging these guys do..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
That's what I use to miss not owning an Oscar cause everyone knows these fish love to beg and well these guys do the exact same thing which I think is awesome.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I want to separate the male and his bonded partner from the rest of the group but ever since I had to move out the tank from my room to get my carpet put in none have been acting like a pair anymore. Kinda annoying. Don't want my male to get into it with the other one to much don't want him to lose the nice fin extension he has on his dorsal fin.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep sometimes just a little move can off set the whole thing they should be fine after a while man..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store