Thorichthys aka Firemouths

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh well. Were you even able to make room for these guys? I remember when I was younger I had seen a breeding pair of Firemouths with fry and I wanted them. At the time I had my Managua so couldn't take them in. They were gone in less then a week.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh ok. Well see you didn't even have space. Just got to wait. Firemouths are normally easy to find. By the time you get your fish room ill probably have my Firemouths breeding and there still and 1-1.5 long lol.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i can understand that man, I too would want to separate them..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Can't wait til i get my Geo Altifrons man.. Getting 8 of them next month.. But they will be small and i hear they grow fast.. Plus one of my friends is giving me his colony of Discus, so i am converting one of my 120gal the 5' footprint into a Discus and Geo setup..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Sweet. I like the orange shouldered or red shouldered geo's that have been showing up allot lately. They look pretty awesome.

I figured out how to tell me T's apart. I was waiting for the red to show on the Meeki's but I just noticed the yellow has shown up on the fins of the Gold Mixteco's. Just need to do my lower 20 gallon over again. Everything I have placed in there had died. So I wanna clean it completely then see how some fish handle it. Thinking of buying some low priced goldfish to see if it still kills stuff off. I say goldfish cause there 10 cents a pop. I like goldfish but would rather a 10 cent goldfish die then my T's or one of my more highly priced pleco's.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah but goldfish are hard to kill.. Try a cheaper Tetra or Danio so you can feed them to your big fish..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store