To Like or Not To Like.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Larissa

Katherine Hope
Jun 9, 2005
brenham, tx
I'm still confused... what threads in which forum are you referring to? Can you post links?

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
trickbaby1019 said:
I was refering to forums not the chat room....

.....or refusing to help someone because I am too busy talking about somthing else.
If you're not referring to you being ignored in the chat rooms due to your previous comments made in there... then i'm confused as to how this works. How can someone in the forums ignore your question because they're too busy talking about something else? That's not really how the forums work.... you can't see what people are doing when they read your post in the forums and choose not to reply....

;)

trickbaby1019

fanfukntastic
Mar 15, 2006
Syracuse, N.Y.
I care not to post a link to this thread and as I said before I never ment to get anyone so upset I was just trying to point out that some people don't notice what an affect they can have on people by developing cliques and tight nit groups with eachother and leaving no room for additions. The people in the thread I refer to know who they are and they are not the point of my thread. I just wanted to exercise my right to freedom of speech and say that I feel some people use the forums as an IM service. Everyone can do as they please regardless of what I think or feel but I can still share my thoughts and feelings. I just feel that random chit-chat or the chat room is where these things should occur not in the other forums. However again in my opinion two people shouldn't tag team one person with negativity this is not wresteling lol. That being said so far I love AC and hope to enjoy all it has to offer and the people who offer it for a long time.

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
trickbaby1019 said:
that some people don't notice what an affect they can have on people by developing cliques and tight nit groups with eachother and leaving no room for additions. .

We are tight knit because we've all known each other for quite a while and have become close friends.And with any large group of people, you'll always find cliques...people tend to gravitate towards those with similar interests.

Friendship, like respect, needs to be earned...it's not something that should be expected or demanded

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Thought we'd get around to what was really going on.

Mark

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
A black eyed albino senegal bichir is also known as a platinum or more correctly leustic
just thought I'd chuck that in -Anne

Last edited:

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
beblondie said:
Aa black eyed albino senegal bichiris also known as a platinum or more correctly leustic
just thought I'd chuck that in -Anne
beblondie, I don't think I could have summed it up better than that...I think beblondie's comment should bring us all closer...I know I'm feeling the love...thank you, beblondie....

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
You're welcome

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store