What are these bugs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rwilliams254

AC Members
May 16, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I was going to post this in General Chit-Chat, but seeing as there's only a handful of people there, people here may know.

I found these things floating in my pool. They are dead. I can figure out how to get rid of them if I knew what they were. I don't think they're Palo Verde Beatles (Ringo, John, Paul, and Clyde). I thought those were skinnier.

Does anyone know?

No, I don't have them anymore...they went out with the trash. However, I found two last week and these four on Saturday. ...I'm telling you this in case anyone has the brilliant idea of "take one to a plant nursery and see if they know".... we'll, I can't. :)

Thanks,

Bug1.JPG Bug2.JPG Bug3.JPG Bug4.JPG

SDRANGER619

something more family oriented.....
Sep 1, 2004
San Diego, CA (El Cajon)
wow those things are big! They look like a morph between a beetle and a roach.

UCF-Planted

AC Members
Apr 20, 2007
Orlando, FL
Holy crap, those things are huge and ugly :eek3: . Even though I read that they were found in a pool, at first I thought they were found in a pond and was wondering whether they would be the diner or the dinner.

rwilliams254

AC Members
May 16, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It's really cool. When they die, they die in that position so I can stand them up or fing them at my wife... yeah, she doesn't like that so much.

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
whatever those are. they are gross as hell looking

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store