Where oh where has everyone gone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
^^

Look Zorro, a post from (assuming location info is right) someone around 30 miles from me... you really live in an aquarium wasteland ;)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I'm still around. Mostly moderating duties and a lot of lurking...but I'm here almost daily.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Haha, Doug! I don't think relocation to support my aquarium hobby would appeal much to my family, but I do think about going fishing once in a while :) I work all the time anyway since I own my own business, so if I quit, I just lose everything I put into it. Not happening... all my money's tied up in this place! I think I'll survive on considering you guys friends. We'll have to Skype and have a cup of coffee sometime lol!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Blame him for my lack of posting.

10154925_669506626449787_3485436466388023024_n.jpg

10154925_669506626449787_3485436466388023024_n.jpg

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I often wonder how some of the old crowd are doing. A couple years ago I ran into Dave (daveedka) at another fish forum...Barbie's, I think. I miss the very informative posts by RTR. I also wonder what happened to Dave (morgunda), Michele (Nursie), Roanart, John (reiverix), Harlock and so many more. I hope they are all well.

I'm on mostly during the week. Weekends I work around the house, fish, etc. I'm down to one tank.

Mark

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Haha, Doug! I don't think relocation to support my aquarium hobby would appeal much to my family, but I do think about going fishing once in a while :) I work all the time anyway since I own my own business, so if I quit, I just lose everything I put into it. Not happening... all my money's tied up in this place! I think I'll survive on considering you guys friends. We'll have to Skype and have a cup of coffee sometime lol!
If I ever plan to be in your area, I'll be sure to bring you some fish and plants.. :)

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I often wonder how some of the old crowd are doing. A couple years ago I ran into Dave (daveedka) at another fish forum...Barbie's, I think. I miss the very informative posts by RTR. I also wonder what happened to Dave (morgunda), Michele (Nursie), Roanart, John (reiverix), Harlock and so many more. I hope they are all well.

I'm on mostly during the week. Weekends I work around the house, fish, etc. I'm down to one tank.

Mark
I think Sheila's in touch with Michele and Big Dave still. not sure about anyone else.

perhaps it would be time for you to join the facebook revolution and get a group of AC oldies started there, :)

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I think Sheila's in touch with Michele and Big Dave still. not sure about anyone else.

perhaps it would be time for you to join the facebook revolution and get a group of AC oldies started there, :)
Alas, a few things prevent me from getting back on the gossipsite...lack of equipment and innerwebz for two. I have the will, just not the wherewithal.

I knew Michelle was on there but hadn't seen Dave.

One day I'll slink back into the present and rejoin society.

Mark

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Alas, a few things prevent me from getting back on the gossipsite...lack of equipment and innerwebz for two. I have the will, just not the wherewithal.

I knew Michelle was on there but hadn't seen Dave.

One day I'll slink back into the present and rejoin society.

Mark
Not sure if Dave is there or elsewhere.

and if you could find somewhere that people can access chat from work... that would be more swell than something that's very swell indeed. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store