who is your favorite poster?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
Wow... didnt expect my name to be on a list....:eek:
thanks nursie :D

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
mermaiden78 said:
uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... No ones list I feel so LOVED!!! I know I am Just joking... That is why I didnt list names didnt want to forget anyone!
you obviously quickly skimmed through my post sweetie ;)

partsrep

Go Yankees!
Mar 16, 2005
LI, NY
Pufferpoison said:
Dare i saw it? well you asked. PRAN :dance: :thud: :dance:
You crack me up! :laugh:

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
dougall said:

As such, this space will be dedicated to the fine folks of the chat room, they all know who they are, and they probably have the bell at the ready..

We always knew doug was a sweetheart.... ;)

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Heya, Doll, thanks for the post. :)

I'm so tired from such a long weekend and long delays at the airport. I'm just glad to be home, and it was such a nice thing of you to say about me. :)

I know I don't contribute anything to the actual fish discussions, I don't have much to say. There's so many that are way more knowledgable about fish keeping than I am, and I don't want to screw someone's tank up.

But there are many...MANY... very helpful members on this site. It's the best.

You've all made it the great community that it is. Thanks for that. I come mainly just to hang around you guys and laugh.

Lila

reiverix

Aye
Sep 4, 2004
Columbus, OH
There's way too many great people to name on here. With a lot of them, I haven't even posted in the same threads as they have, but I still read their posts when I see their name on it. If I missed someone out I would just collapse and die :D so I won't name anyone.

msouth468

Fighting for the little guy
Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
couchpotatodx.proboards66.com
I'm my own favorite poster.

Simply because I can do this...

Bet you wish you could.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
No but I can do this

RTR and daveedka are probably the ones I've gotten the most information from. However, I must stay true to all the chat wenches.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store