who is your favorite poster?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
I enjoy everyones posts!!!! There are a few that I could live with out reading. But for the most part I love everyone on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galaxie

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
VA
Favorite poster?

...probably Eva Longoria or Stacy Keibler. Its a tie I guess.
:clap:

Seriously though..
-125gJoe
I read all his stuff.

Last edited:

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
There are quite a few great posters. Graphic is my fav of all b/c he is so darn funny! He could talk anyone under the table. I do love Nursie, Roan, TMQP, Dangerdoll, Mooman(and his little dog too) and about a hundred more who's names I cant remember at the moment. Thanks to all yall who help us newbies out everyday and educate us in the science of water chemistry and diseases and fishy happiness. :clap:

Last edited:

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
Dangerdoll said:
hoo-boy, I'm happy to see my name up here, but me myself, I have so many favorites. Top of my thoughts at the moment is of course my very facorite, is T, I'm sure that was no surprise to everyone. Classics are GEL and Lila, off from them though is a bunch... nursie, my comrad (sp?), Daveedka, very knowledgable to say the least, Roan Art, the same, Deb Mark, favorite for frisky fun, Yofishboy, cuz he's a babe, same with sumthin fishy, Slappy of course, couldn't leave that hottie out, blue, a great chat pal, OG & Mogurnda, my saltie guru's, dougall - love his avatar, his chat conduct is A+, Ems, fun gal, wouldnt be the same without her, Leo, for the greatest avatars and extremely fair advice and her love of all animals is astounding and right up on my level, Joe, things wouldn't be the same without his weird news, Rosita, love the horse updates and her passion for them is untouchable... sheesh, I know I'm leaving some out.. need some more time to think about this :D
A-HEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;-)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
OMG!!! How in the world could I leave my own twin in thoughts!!! Aknif!! Of course!!! She's way up there too!! Sorry girl!! it was late and I've had a couple momosa's so the brain was fuzzy!!! I still love ya girl..... ummm.... where the heck ya been?? (going to update my list up there!)

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Doll...I couldn't have said it better myself...but I will say it...

Yo...a sexy fish geek and a fish god when it comes to knowledge and advice...A...Fire and Ice - what more can I say? Ems and SF...a great couple, even if they DON'T clean up after themselves. Blue and Doug - great friends and also give great advice...Nursie - you are mistress of the troll hunt, Rosi, who has fit right in. Can't forget the rest of our geeks...sploke, Welsh Mike, Brock, and Sub (KING of durken postlings). Doll...sometimes I think you steal my own thoughts...and don't forget Slip...who keeps me laughing with his wit towards the trolls.

how could we possibly pick a favorite?? It's ALL of them, of course!!!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I think everyone's got a little something to ad to this forum... Everyone's different, in a good way. . . :) Even though i might not agree with some things people say, i'll always appreciate their comments..

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
THere are so many great folks here...where to start??
Daveedka, Plantbrain, Reiverix, RTR...you guys know so much!! OG..SLip..great moderators! Doll...my comrad for the smilie wars. Deb, A ( I didn't forget you),Ems, Sumthin Fishey,Jinx ,Yo, Blue and Doug from chat..heehee...what can I say :D :hi:
Joe..:joe:, Sublime..whenevery you're around...Kasakato...oh where are you??
Rosita and Jodi..Hereford..newer friends...:)
Slappy..Happy chem...Morgunda...Lobo..Leopardess, Cheech...the list goes on.
Beviking..thanks for the shrimp!!!! My first trader rating!!
Hmm...I know I left people out :(

Genral72

Giver of worthless imformation.
Oct 15, 2005
Pittsburgh
Well let's see dangerdoll, nursie, OG, Joe, Pataloco, Emg, GEL, and some others I can't remember. Oh my gosh I almost forgot kyle(numbers I can't remember) Fellow Helper of newbies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store