Who wants anything cheaper from petsmart then the regular price.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
This is what I've been telling newbies to do on another site when they need to get an AP master test kit. It sure helps them not feel so overwhelmed with all the stuff you need to have for that first tank! :)

gotriceboy

AC Members
May 31, 2006
Northern Cali. San Mateo
Nicole29 said:
does this only work in the U.S??? or will it work in Canada too??
I believe that it is a Petsmart policy to price match their website prices. Correct me if I'm wrong. There was a Petsmart in my area that use to match Dr. Foster and Smith's prices. I got a 25' python for $22.99, a Visi-Therm Stealth 250w Heater for $17.99 and an 24" All Glass Versa Top for $9.99 (some html editing before printing... hehe). I guess after this they stopped. I believe Petco does the same thing... match their website prices.

jnguyen4007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2006
cichlidkeeper91 said:
Say you want an aqua clear 500. Its like 80 bucks for the one at petsmart. But if you go to the petsmart website http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...xt=filters&N=2. You click on the Aqua clear 500/110 and add it to your cart. Then go to you cart on the top right corner and click on it view you items. Then you print out this page.http://www.petsmart.com/global/order...=1153265329884. And when you go to petsmart to buy this you give them the printed page that says you buy it for $39.99. Trust me Ive done it. I did it one both of my filters and I saved a bunch of money. You can do the same thing with everything else just do exactly what you did with the filter and just print it out.

Really? I did not know this. This might have saved me some time from ordering at other places on line

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
Apparently, not all employees at Petsmart knows about this price match guarantee. You have to talk to the manager on duty, because sometimes even the cashiers don't know about it.

But I'm definitely going to try this. It will save me on shipping from online stores! Thanks for sharing this find.

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
gotriceboy said:
24" All Glass Versa Top for $9.99 (some html editing before printing... hehe). I guess after this they stopped.
ooh, you're naughty! Is that why they stopped doing it, because you were abusing the policy? I think I'll be safe and bring in a paper copy of the catalogue.

cichlidkeeper91

AC Members
Jul 8, 2006
plah831 said:
Apparently, not all employees at Petsmart knows about this price match guarantee. You have to talk to the manager on duty, because sometimes even the cashiers don't know about it.

But I'm definitely going to try this. It will save me on shipping from online stores! Thanks for sharing this find.
Yup sure thing. Try it, If the cashier doesnt know about then tell them to go look at the price tag where the product is on the shelf.

aardvark1

Too many tanks are almost enough...
Sep 27, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
You have to talk to the manager on duty, because sometimes even the cashiers don't know about it.
Manager has to override the register with her key and enter the "correct" price.

Had to wait 5 minutes the last time I did this; short wait was worth the $14 savings!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store