Who wants anything cheaper from petsmart then the regular price.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tks4d2

AC Members
Aug 10, 2006
How about online catalogue prices...like Big Als? I recently received their catalogue in the mail. Do you guys think it will work?

watermelon

AC Members
Jan 5, 2006
new2tanks said:
I tired this at my petsmart in canada-it didnt work.
they gave me some excuse about not doing price matching for websites.
Annoyed!
I think it depends on the store..I live in the US and probably some managers and cashiers might be clueless..And they might not do it since it is the website price..It does sound to good to be true thou..

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
echoofformless said:
Not only the PetsMart web price, but they match any printed price you bring in!

I have gotten the Big Al's prices on many things at PetsMart, and you don't even pay the shipping! My 5 bags of Onyx Sand were not only discounted to that price, but the heavy item shipping was saved as well.

Somewhere around here Geekrockgirl85 has saved all of our receipts...maybe if I'm bored later I'll add up all of the money we've saved so far by taking advantage of the PetsMart price guarantee.

It's probably in the hundreds.
This is true, they matched the Bigalsonline.com price for a rena filstar XP3, which was 89 bucks. Their store price was 170 bucks! I also just came back from petsmart 10 min ago and got a 50 foot python for 38 bucks (65.99 in the store).
However, I called this same store once before and some guy told me that they will absolutely not match any online prices except the petsmart.com price. I tried anyway thanks to all of you fine folks and they matched anything I printed out! Kudos to you all.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
No online prices, but maybe a Big Al's catalogue. =)

Hm, I might have to go ahead and request catalogues from all the big suppliers and see what happens. =)

sumo82

AC Members
Feb 1, 2006
Kool, I just called and checked at my local petsmart to see if they knew about it and guess what??!! They fricken know about it and they DO match it!! Woohoo!!

Yep, just had to call before I went in and made a fool of myself in case they didn't know about it ... ;)

tks4d2

AC Members
Aug 10, 2006
Yeah, I just got an AC50 for $20 by printing out the price on petsmart.com. No questions asked...I felt like a lot of people do this.

Bigals dont have prices on catalogues btw :(

glasstapper

AC Members
Sep 6, 2006
Oh, dang. I wish I would have know this about Petsmart a couple of days ago. I dropped almost $600 in there getting all brand new equipment and decorations for my 55 gallon.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
tks4d2 said:
Yeah, I just got an AC50 for $20 by printing out the price on petsmart.com. No questions asked...I felt like a lot of people do this.

Bigals dont have prices on catalogues btw :(
Doh. Guess my plan just went out the window. =(

Maybe I can just say they have an actual store and try that, probably won't work though.

BigAls is pretty cheap, shipping is OK, but that would mean I have to buy in bulk...like a 2L jug of Prime water conditioner. =P

tks4d2

AC Members
Aug 10, 2006
has anyone tried printing out the prices on bigals.com? think that would work??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store